My side of the family Christmas is today. We are suppose to go sledding seeing there is a lot of snow, but it is raining. So typical of MI! Its is 36 degrees and is suppose to be 40 by Sunday. Yuck. So our back up plan is bowling. Adam is not happy because we did not take his bowling gear. He feels he will have a disadvantage of beating my brother w/o his secret gear. Plus, he'd save my dad a few bucks if he had his shoes! We are eating lunch at my parents and then bowling...but wait, it is snowing now! So we will have to make our final decision when we are done eating. It may be raining by then or we may have another 4 in of snow. Who knows in MI. I think I'll stick to my butt cold temps - at least I know what to expect from Dec. to March! (I may be eating these words come Feb. when I'm sick of bundling up.) Merry Christmas to all if I don't get a chance to write. We are headed to my brother's house for gifts and then Adam's dad tomorrow after stockings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Things in MN are not much different. We did have a beautiful Christmas eve and Day- but now it is 40 degrees and all the snow is melting. Our snowman is currently headless. See you soon.
Post a Comment