Sunday, December 28, 2008

In the Car - Again

Gerrit did not want to take a nap today but of course fell asleep on the way to my brother's house. So, just like on Christmas Eve, one of us is sitting in the truck while Gerrit is sleeping. Christmas Eve was Adam's turn and so today is mine. Luckily I was smart and packed the lap top and can get my brother's wireless signal. I was able to catch up on other blogs - glad to know I am not the only one neglecting to update it! With the computer being in the room where Gerrit sleeps, I have had little time to write what we've been up to. We had a great time Christmas Eve with my family, headed to Adam's dad's on Christmas day, had breakfast with friends, and went to a minor league hockey game in town with the family after hanging with my brothers' family in the afternoon. Sat. we were at the ice rink watching my niece and nephew play hockey and then went to see the Benjamin Button movie - very good. Adam saw Valkery or however you spell it, with my dad and I went with my sis. Grandma stayed and babysat. Today was church - well for the rest of the fam. Gerrit didn't want to be in nursery so I stayed with him so Adam could enjoy the service. Had lunch with the fam. and met a friend for coffee and now back at my bros for pizza and hanging out. My nephew has PS3 and Wii so Adam gets his gaming fix and Max loves playing with him and beating him! I think I will wake Gerrit up and head inside to socialize. We head to Adam's mom tomorrow and then home on Tues. I should be able to post pics tomorrow, don't feel like doing it in the car right now. Till next time...

No comments: