Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Maybe I Spoke Too Soon

Yesterday and today I went to my friend's house to get a quick run in after work. These are the friends that I blogged about earlier saying how wonderful it was to not pay a gym membership and all the benefits I get. Well, yesterday the 3rd grader joined me in the work out room which meant no Oprah, yes Disney channel! Oh, and in the background was the 3rd grader making dirk bike noises as he was riding his scooter! I was looking forward to running and watching Oprah and the beginning of the news uninterrupted. Instead I watched something about Zach and Cody and Derek's House??? Guess this was a taste for what is to come.

Today I started out watching Disney then was able to watch Oprah and the news as the 3rd grader went across the street to shovel! Finally!

I can't complain because I grateful to be able to run inside. What was I thinking - training for a 1/2 marathon in the middle of the winter!

No comments: