Sunday, December 21, 2008
Finally
Adam (and many others) can't believe I have never seen ET - the movie. I don't know why or how I missed it as a kid, but never saw it. I had to sub the other day for a media class and that was the lesson plan (something about camera angles etc... was the tie in to the class). So I asked the teacher if I could borrow it to see the end. Yesterday I needed to get a long run in for my training so I took the movie with me and watched it as I ran. I'm not quite done with it, I thought it was almost over but then ET came back to life. Seeing I was finished stretching and been gone a while, I shut it off and will try and finish it in the car on our way to MI. So, no more laughing at me for not seeing ET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment