A few pics of the concert. My camera doesn't do well in the dark, but these didn't turn out too bad. You get the idea of the concert:Its snowing while they sing White Christmas

Always a good concert - not quite the same with a toddler. Gerrit sat for the first 15 min. and clapped appropriately then wanted to run around. Adam and I took turns chasing him in the back, luckily it wasn't sold out so we had plenty of room. Gerrit did calm down and sat with Adam at the end. It was a late night but was worth it. We put him in his jammies so he could sleep and transfer to his bed easily. We stuck around long enough to say hi to the guys and wish them well the next few weeks.
The weird part of the night was we didn't have to sell merch! Actually, I missed not selling merch...it feels weird not to when I go to a concert. I could've handled tonight's crowd with 1 hand tied behind my back too....it was a tame crowd.
The best part of the night was figuring out the delayed start feature on my oven. I wanted to bake a cheesecake for tomorrow's potluck and the recipe I use takes 4 hrs (start to finish). So I was able to assemble it before we left, put it in the oven and had it bake while we were gone. When we came home it smelled like cheesecake and was ready to be taken out! How sweet was that? Oh, and its a really good cheesecake recipe - real healthy for you too with 5 packs of cream cheese, 5 eggs, and sour cream! :)



1 comment:
we're headed to the concert this weekend! i'm glad gerrit enjoyed it!!
Post a Comment