Monday, October 5, 2009

Wisconsin

Last weekend we headed to Madison for a big bike race. Adam raced on Sat and Sun and did well for his first race of the season. He really wanted to go to see the professionals that came for the race too. Unfortunately, Gerrit and I were at the hotel napping during the pro's so we missed seeing their race. It was a fun family weekend for us. A few pictures from the weekend:

Adam at the barriers, a staple in cyclocross
Relaxing in the hot tub after the races and dinner
I realized I'm missing some pictures...Adam downloaded the camera on the desktop before I had a chance to download them on my lap top...hmmm I'll have to hunt those down as there were a few good ones! It was hard to watch the races and keep Gerrit from riding his bike on the course as he was so excited to see all the bikes and think that he was old enough to compete! 7 more years and he will be old enough...scary!

No comments: