Changing of the seasons is an adjustment, especially when it comes to changing out the wardrobe. I struggle daily to find pants that are long enough for Gerrit. My judgment as to what will fit is a bit off these days; I guess I'm not ready to believe he is getting older!

Left: these jeans are long enough, they just don't stay up!
Right: yep, ankle length overalls - he wouldn't let me change his pants when I realized they were way too short (I was a bit embarrassed to drop him off at daycare that day!)
Sunday he wore khakis and those too were too short, today it was another pair of overalls! So much for my big stock of pants for him this winter; it is getting depleted every day! :) (Don't get me wrong, he still has plenty thanks to hand me downs from his cousin.)
No comments:
Post a Comment