We are all healthy (for now) and thankful. It was a busy week with Adam doing field work and I had conferences. Seems like we traded off being parents all week. This week isn't much better - I still have 1 night of conferences and Adam has field work (if it doesn't rain). But Gerrit is excited because his buddies, Luke and Paul, will be with us for 3 nights while their parents are out of town. So far they have plans to go to the football game and carve pumpkins. Should be a busy week but fun one as well.
Here are the pictures I was looking for from Wisconsin:


3 comments:
I love these! Will you put them on Shutterfly as well as the one where Gerrit is wearing Adam's boots. Thanks.
Glad you are all healthy and hope you stay that way.
Done.
cute pics! I love the one of them on their bikes & that would be great as a framed pic for the "bike room." Hope all is well & have fun with the boys! :-)
Post a Comment