Gerrit's obsession is still football, but now he wants to watch Sports Center all the time. Luckily when he asks for it, it is usually on. Photo in top left is Gerrit chillin' and watching SC.
Bottom left is a creation by Gerrit. He found his Mr. Potato Head...
Center: Gerrit insisting on eating oatmeal on the potty. I allowed him to eat his oatmeal there once during the potty training attempt b/c it was taking him soo long to go! This picture was taken around dinner time...pre dinner snack I guess.
Right photos are of course football ones. The top one is of tackling daddy which he always asks to do, the bottom 2 are of his great football skills: holding the ball and getting ready to hike it.

Bottom left is a creation by Gerrit. He found his Mr. Potato Head...
Center: Gerrit insisting on eating oatmeal on the potty. I allowed him to eat his oatmeal there once during the potty training attempt b/c it was taking him soo long to go! This picture was taken around dinner time...pre dinner snack I guess.
Right photos are of course football ones. The top one is of tackling daddy which he always asks to do, the bottom 2 are of his great football skills: holding the ball and getting ready to hike it.


No comments:
Post a Comment