Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Peak at our Week

After playing at the skate board park with Luke, Gerrit made his own...
the 2 brown pieces near the bottom right - guess those are ramps. Gerrit could go into detail as to what everything is suppose to be, so I'll save it for him to explain some time...(I think there is a zoo here too).

Someone is a bit more brave after swim lessons. He didn't learn anything 'new' but I think he gained more confidence.
These two cuties survived a 1.5 hour Burley ride with Dad to Rochester on Sunday. If you don't know what a Burley is, it is a pull behind bike trailer for kids - the space is small and they didn't even fight! Both tried to get in the trailer at least a half hour before it was time to go - guess they like the rides. 
And Adam used the time to do some interval training - nothing like going full speed with 60+ pounds off your back wheel. They passed many people and Gerrit was telling him: vanga, vanga, vanga (which means faster to the cycling world).




And a little fun at the park. Its only Tuesday...we have a full week ahead: the farm, Emmit's 18 month check up, and then Lake City to swim. At some point I will have to pack and get things ready for MI seeing we leave on Sunday, I am really hoping Saturday is productive!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I love the new look!

Caryn said...

yes, trying to. need a little help from elizabeth (She's always done it in the past for me)...so its not quite like I want it but its a work in progress.