We had a busy Memorial day doing yard work, laundry, installing the rain barrel, swimming in the pool (which we learned has a hole in it - it did make it 3 summers which is pretty good, but still, I love that pool and am sad to see a hole in it), and a bbq at Rockne's.
I managed to make Gerrit a shirt that he is wearing in the picture above. It is his hand print that looks like a flag. {Normally, I'm not that patriotic, but I thought the idea was cute and figured he can wear it for forth of July too.}
You may ask where Emmit's shirt is???
Well, when I had just finished painting his hand he decided to make fist and mush all the colors together so we decided he was too little for this project!

3 comments:
Clever shirt!
did he get a haircut?
yes, after memorial day. you need to read 'up' rather than 'down'. haircut was last night, memorial day was mon.
Post a Comment