Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside


Wednesday was a chilly, damp day to be outside but Gerrit did not complain. Emmit was at daycare so I was able to get a few more pictures of Gerrit in action. In Tball they played 'catch' with another kid for the last few minutes. I don't think I saw many catches happen, but it was fun to see them try.


Swimming lessons were not going to happen for Gerrit if he had to get in the little pool. Luckily, the instructors knew NONE of the kid would get in the water so they had lessons in the big pool which is heated. The kids did a great job of sitting on the steps (the pool is too deep for them to stand) and waited their turn using the noodle and swimming around. It started to rain near the end of his lessons and now I know what they mean - lessons will go on as long as there is not lightening/thunder!

No comments: