Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An End of an Era

Gerrit officially is finished with daycare as he has known it. He helped me make Julie this  pot of flowers as a thank you for taking care of him. Gerrit was not sad to say good bye, he's been looking forward to this day. We'll see what he thinks this fall when he is not with Emmit every day.


My big boy will start preschool this fall and stay for the rest of the day. It will be good for him to be with kids his own age and size all day! I'm pretty excited too - we've already been busy working on his preschool blanket/pillow and I've scoped out the backpacks. (Can you tell I love back to school stuff!)

1 comment:

mizz_marcy said...

Wow, his last day at day care! Next stop: pre-school. Doesn't it seem like the years have flown?!