Sunday, May 29, 2011

Feine Family Farm

Adam, Dave, and Paul rode the gravel roads in Rushford (southern MN) today. Anne grew up in that area and her family still has the farm there so the rest of us hung out at the farm.

Gerrit's favorite part of the farm:


It was funny watching him walk around the farm wearing the helmet. He rarely took it off!


It took a while, but we finally got Gerrit on the 4 wheeler. He posed for a picture with me and then I took off. I was a bit nervous myself driving it, but I got the hang of it. Luke posing for the camera, pretending to hot dog, Emmit wasn't so sure about the 4 wheeler but at least he didn't cry.


The animals: goats, horses, chicken, cows, calfs (1 and 3 weeks), and Bella the dog - I know understand why Bella is not allowed in the house.

Posing on the John Deere (Emmit did not like it even though it was not running):
Luke's favorite part of the farm:
(he doesn't have a helmet on because Gerrit was wearing it)
Emmit, the little farmer...

Alice, the great horned owl we met in the parking lot where we met the cyclists. (She's been captive since she was 3 weeks old due to falling out of her nest and dislocating her wing.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: