I had my first night away from Emmit last night. No, it was not for a great vacation getaway - it was due to conferences. I did not want to drive home after conferences so I stayed with my friend Sue and Adam played Mr. Mom for the night. Gerrit was a big helper for dad. As much as Gerrit can throw a fit and be a pain (be a typical 3 yr old), he can really step it up and help us out!
I called Adam this morning to see how the night went and getting them ready this morning and he said it went well. Adam told me this little story:
Adam asked Gerrit to watch Emmit while he started to car.
When he came back in the house, he asked Gerrit where Emmit was and Gerrit replied:
going up the stairs.
Adam asked him why he wasn't watching him and Gerrit replied:
I am dad, I watching him go up the stairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment