We pulled out the video camera last night. I taped a bit of Gerrit playing basketball and then he wanted to watch it. We realized just how little we had been using the camera when we saw how old some of the footage is! I made a little video of Gerrit playing ball and added some old footage (just about all that was on the camera was Gerrit playing ball!). Enjoy! (I know I need to slow down the words, I forgot how to do that.)
(At least my last staff development day did not go to waste!) Now that I know what to do, you might see more videos (don't hold your breath though!).
1 comment:
I haven't been well enough to be on computer for a week or so. Enjoyed seeing the kids' video on my first day back! Really hope you are able to do more videos. Love them! Does Gerrit still do that little dance that I suggested you get on video?
Post a Comment