Friday, February 11, 2011

Gerritisms...

Tonight Gerrit opened his Valentine card from grandma Marcy and GG. He found the money right away and said:
"good, I don't have to take daddy's money anymore. I have my own."

We are watching TV and because college basketball is not on (and I don't want to watch a kid show), we are watching college hockey. We had a discussion about who was playing and what color each team was wearing and Gerrit asked:
"Do I have a hockey jersey?"
I replied: Yes, its just really big on you, its a Gopher one.
Of course, I had to go get it. He is not wearing it right now because he is playing his basketball game so he has his Cougar jersey on. He said hockey is after basketball.

As he is shooting hoops, he stopped and asked if he had a wresting jersey.
Luckily he does NOT!

*Emmit is on night 1 without the pacifier. He is due for a new one (they only last 4 weeks and then begin to break down) and because they are expensive, it is time to break him of the habit. Plus, he's old enough to find something else to comfort him!

No comments: