Gerrit sang in church this morning, well he was suppose to sing. When it came time, he didn't want to go up front. We knew he wasn't feeling well and was tired but I told him if he didn't go, he wasn't going ice skating! He perked up and with the help of Adam, went up front. He stood there with his hands over his eyes and did not sing, but at least he was up there! And he wasn't the only one not singing, Abby was wondering around behind the kids and another little boy his age was lifting up his shirt and showing off his belly. So he was right at home with the other 'misfits'! :)
Despite Gerrit having coupe we let him go ice skating with the big boys this afternoon. He had a blast! Adam took the camera this time so we could see him in action. He is getting faster and more comfortable on the skates and loves using the chair. It is the perfect size for him too. They took Gerrit's little hockey goal to use so they could play a game (of sorts). I couldn't believe how long they were gone, they must have had a fun time. And being outside in the cool air did Gerrit some good in terms of his throat. Adam made him take breaks and not push it too hard. It might be time to get the boys helmets...
And what did I do with Emmit during ice skating time....
Emmit did take a nap, but I took this picture after church during 1st nap to show off his new knitted pants! Now only if the kid would walk, I wouldn't be so nervous letting him wear his new pants.



No comments:
Post a Comment