Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Win Win

We spent our New Year's Eve watching 2 of our favorite teams...MSU and U of M. Gerrit was sporting his Gopher colors (we figured no one would beat up a 3 yr old wearing 'the other team's colors') while the rest of us sported our green and white. We had great seats (thanks to Oma and Opa and their friends for giving us their tickets) and stayed for the whole game! Both boys did a great job of behaving themselves watched the game.
It was fun to see a former student playing too - he plays for the Gopher's. I didn't have him as a student but he was on the boys team when I was coaching girls at the high school. We saw many recruits walk through those gym doors watching him play which was fun to see!


I love my zoom lens! What great shots I could get when I was quite a ways away!
We ended our evening with dinner and then headed home. Gerrit surprisingly made it till midnight (it was not our intent) and was ok the next day too!

This was a great way and a favorite way to spend New Year's eve in our book! We won no matter who actually won the game too!

No comments: