Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Raincoat at Bedtime?

Lately, Adam has put the boys to bed so I can get a quick run in and tonight was one of those nights.

Gerrit likes to think of excuses or things he needs to prolong bedtime. Usually one request is a drink of water. Little did I know that the other night he spit water out onto his bedroom floor instead of swallowing it. Tonight he took it one step further: when I returned home, Adam stood up and his pants were wet....

Yep, Gerrit threw his glass of water at Adam!

Guess bedtime just got shorter - no more drinks of water! (plus, it'll give us a head start in potty training at night which we are far from starting!)

Edited: I asked Gerrit this morning if he threw water on daddy last night? His response:
"No, I dumped it on his belly."

1 comment:

Cara said...

that kid comes up with the funniest phrases!