Friday, June 25, 2010

MOA

Wednesday we headed to Mall of America for the day. Jeff took the kids to Nickelodeon for the rides while Erika and I shopped. Well, I didn't get to shop as much as I would've liked because Gerrit wouldn't go on the rides until I joined him. Here is a glimpse at our day:
I love the one of Gerrit crying by Lenny - he was very scared of him and most of the characters. The only one he got close to and even gave her a hug was Kai Lan. Once I went on a ride with Gerrit, he was ok - so I thought. He went on the bumper cars next and you can see how well that turned out! They stopped the ride so he could get out! I went on most rides with him and he started to enjoy himself. (He was running on little sleep which didn't help.) Max, Ella, and Mia loved the rides and did not want to shop. Erika did some serious power shopping when I had to leave her to tend to Gerrit. We finished the day by going to REI and then dinner on the way home. It was a quiet ride home.

No comments: