Let me tell you about this wonderful little 3 year old of a son we have:
Cell phone rings and Gerrit wants to answer it. (Its Adam so I let him)
He starts talking to Adam and I run to the bathroom. I come back and they are still talking so I ask to talk to dad.
Gerrit says 'no'.
I walk towards him to get the phone and he runs away from me - around the dining room table. [Whichever way I go, he runs the opposite] I can hear Adam telling Gerrit to give me the phone and that he wants to talk to mom.
Gerrit says 'no'.
I finally tell Adam to hang up and call the land line and I'll answer that phone. In the meantime I try to get Gerrit to give me the phone and he says:
"put a kids' show on {cartoon} and I'll give you the phone".
Yep, there you have it, our 3 year old is bribing his mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment