Friday, June 25, 2010

Pool vs Golf

The guys went golfing and the rest of us went to the pool. Gerrit was upset he wasn't able to go golfing but I think he enjoyed his day at the pool a bit more than he would've golfing:
Emmit took a short nap while on duty!
Gerrit really took to floating and putting his face in the water, I think because he watched his 'fish' cousin Mia. Gerrit also liked the slide which was perfect for the little kids and me (I didn't have to stand in line for the big slides).
Ella helped watch the 'fish' and took Emmit in periodically too. He's still warming up to the water.
We met up with the guys for dinner in Red Wing before heading home.
I should've taken a few pictures of the rest of the evening as it was spent in the yard: Jeff, Adam and Max playing 21 and HORSE and the rest of the kids running around with the neighbor's 2 grand daughters. Erika and I enjoyed a drink and tried to relax a bit after a long day with the kids. We were hoping for an early bed time but I think it was close to 10pm before they were in bed! (This was day 2 of a late night!)


No comments: