(Click on to enlarge)
Watch out Junior PGA - here comes Gerrit!
Adam took Gerrit golfing this afternoon at the same course as last weekend. Gerrit had been waiting all weekend to go to the golf course. He had to wait till his blister healed before he could go. It didn't bother him until the 9th hole when it started to bleed. Guess we will need to get him a golf glove - for the wrong hand seeing he has his hands backwards for a righty. He did better with his putter too on the green. Adam said he did well until the end when he got tired. He started throwing Adam's ball on the greens! I think this might be a typical Sunday afternoon event for them.
What did Emmit and I do? We took naps! (I can get use to that Sunday afternoon event too!)


2 comments:
it looks like Opah has something to do with Gerrit when you are here!
oh ya! adam is working on teaching him the rules: no talking while one hits, no touching the golf balls. hopefully he'll get it down b4 playing w/ opa
Post a Comment