Emmit woke up in the middle of the night (not needing to eat), so I nudged Adam to put his pacifier back in seeing I wasn't needed. Adam came back a few minutes later and said that Emmit had rolled over! Yep, he's mobile now. I was beginning to wonder because Gerrit rolled over at 4 months and Emmit is now 5 and hadn't yet. Now I can quit worrying about that and on to the next thing.
I confirmed Emmit's new trick today after school. I put him on his blanket and he rolled over right away and looked like he was trying to crawl (a long ways away from that - I hope!). He wasn't liking the tummy position for very long so I rolled him back over.
Fun to see the new tricks he can do!
[Oh, and he didn't scream thru his whole bath tonight! He's growing up!]
Gerrit's milestone: getting a blister on his hand from golfing tonight. Glad he likes the foam golf balls he picked out - he no longer insists on using real ones. I sprung for the expensive ones but they are cheaper than having to replace an antique window in the church!
No comments:
Post a Comment