Not much to report that these photos don't say already...
I'm thankful I was dry and clean at home. Our washing machine survived the mud washings it did and Adam's jerseys came clean! Gerrit had a blast and enjoyed a little TLC from Dag - Paul's coach and a friend we've made over the years of racing (he is a former Olympian and his son is racing professionally now). Luke and Paul enjoyed racing and the weekend would not be complete without a colorful race from the single speeders.
I'm thankful I was dry and clean at home. Our washing machine survived the mud washings it did and Adam's jerseys came clean! Gerrit had a blast and enjoyed a little TLC from Dag - Paul's coach and a friend we've made over the years of racing (he is a former Olympian and his son is racing professionally now). Luke and Paul enjoyed racing and the weekend would not be complete without a colorful race from the single speeders.

1 comment:
Yuck, not my idea of fun! Surprised you were able to get the shirt clean.
Post a Comment