Last week Santa visited Zumbrota! Gerrit was all excited about seeing him and promised he would not be scared this year. Well, as you can see from the pictures, that does not look like a happy Gerrit! I knew Emmit would not like Santa but I put him on his lap to get a picture (top right). I couldn't move back fast enough to get a good picture before Emmit was ready to jump off Santa's lap! The bottom photos display the struggle I had getting Gerrit to sit on Santa's lap - and you can see who won!
I wonder how many years Adam or I will have to be in the picture with Santa???
The boys have way too much fun playing with the Christmas tree. Luckily, there haven't been too many ornaments broken this year but I often find their toys in the branches. Gerrit likes to hide the Robin eggs and then tries to find them. For some reason on Sunday the boys were hanging out by the window - probably because they could get higher. Emmit even took one of the stools, and set it on the window ledge!
Here's our tree without at night - I played around with my camera settings and got a decent picture!



1 comment:
Your tree looks beautiful! Looks like the boys are enjoying it.
Post a Comment