I will post Easter pics hopefully tomorrow night or at least some time this week. I head back to work tomorrow. Should be an interesting morning for all - especially Gerrit and myself as we have casually gotten up these last few weeks. Emmit - he goes with the flow!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
You're ONLY 3!
Tonight we were at Dahlen's watching a bike race (surprised?) and Gerrit was outside playing with the kids (3rd grader, 4th graders and 6th grader). It was a beautiful night and they played football and who knows what else. It was dark and we were getting ready to go when Maddy (4th grader) asked me to get Gerrit and bring him in because they were going to play "ghost in the graveyard". I had to laugh because Gerrit did not want to come in - the little 3 year old wanted to stay outside in the dark with the big kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment