Here is the finished product from last night's post:
A felted hobby horse made by none other than me!
I'm pretty proud of it and hope Gerrit has fun with it. Gerrit has been asking to ride horses at "Deb's" since last fall when we were there! Since we can't ride horses, I thought I'd get him his own to ride whenever he wants.
Don't kids usually ask for a pony for their birthday?
-not our kid - he wants football shoes, helmet, jersey, and pads!
Stay tuned as the birthday festivities continue this weekend.
2 comments:
I haven't been to your blog for a couple days, so just now (Saturday), finding the quiz about the blue sock. Never would have guessed it would turn into a very adorable stick horse! Very clever! Glad Adam caught the run-a-way before he got too far!
That is adorable!!! He'll love it! I was going to guess golf-club cover (or whatever those things are called!). :O) Hope he has a great b-day!!!
Post a Comment