Saturday afternoon we headed to our friends in the cities for our annual Final 4 party. This year was extra special because MSU played. We had to sport the colors and rub it in to our friends that our wonderful Spartans were playing. Emmit has on his 12 month onesie and the hat I made him while Gerrit wore his Junior Spartan shirt. Of course Adam and I too had on our green and white.
Even though our Spartans lost, we are still proud they made it as far as they did.


2 comments:
I love Emmit's hat (it looks like there is a basketball at the end of a tail?) and his onesie! Too bad they didn't win, but at least they made it to the Final 4.
yes, those are bballs hanging off the hat. its actually a pattern for cherries but i thought that would be too feminine so i changed them to be bballs. turned out ok i think. the onesies are from meijer too. and yes, we too are proud of our Spartans for going as far as they did.
Post a Comment