Here are a few of the pictures that were taken this weekend. The rest are on Shutterfly now and can be ordered. (We own the rights to the pictures.) Gerrit was a real 'pill' and wasn't the most cooperative 3 yr old. We even tried the car (even though it didn't match his outfit). I havn't decided which pictures we are going to order but I love the fact that I can order and do what I want with the pictures!








2 comments:
I hadn't looked at the blog in a couple of days and then today Travis told me you had professional photos posted. They are GREAT! We'll definitely be ordering some.
cute pics caryn. love the one of emmit in the hat :) i got your pics - i'm done with finals next week then i'll update your blog :) tim's leaving next thurs for "sturgeon fest" so i'll have some free evenings late next week.
Post a Comment