Not really, no daycare and well visits caused me to spend the day with the boys. We made a day out of heading to the cities and went to Como zoo after the dr.
Gerrit has not wanted to ride in the stroller in over a year (we would have to force him and buckle him in if necessary) until today! Luckily I had the sling along and could wear Emmit so his highness could site see in style. Not all the animals were outside and a few exhibits weren't open but we saw enough animals to satisfy a 3 year old and his mother. We will go back this summer with friends and/or family as this is a favorite zoo for Adam and I seeing we lived in the area when we first moved to MN (and the zoo is free).
The day ended with bike riding and playing outside together. The only bummer to the day is Emmit has to go back for his shots because he had a fever over the weekend and they don't like to mix fevers and shots. Gerrit was a trooper and did well despite having shots.
I'll be back to post their stats from the visit once I find Gerrit's stats from 4 months.


No comments:
Post a Comment