
When we found out we were having another boy, I was a bit disappointed - for selfish reasons of course. Having a girl would be easy b/c we had a name, plenty of cute hand me downs, and I had a slew of great patterns I'd been 'saving' to knit for my little girl (and not use as gifts for others). I am ok now with having another boy and realize for many reasons it will be easier having 2 of the same. I was able to find a few new knitting patterns to make for the new guy and the above is one of them.
What little boy doesn't look cute in Chuck Taylors?
The other items I made will have to wait till the little tyke can model them himself! :)
4 comments:
nice job...both with the knitting & the picture :) can't wait to see the rest of his stylin' stash!
That's great! I can't wait to see them on the little guy!
I am jealous....Sam needs those! They are sooooooooooooo cute!
they are easy to knit. just found some left over yarn in my stash and away i went. wish i could've used a die cut to cut the felt instead of free hand but it worked ok. it was a free pattern too on ravelry. i think i had one done in the length of a movie...hopefully they will fit the little guy - i'm hoping he doesn't have as big of feet as his older bro!
Post a Comment