Today Adam picked up Gopher basketball tickets for Jan. when my parents come. He got 2 tickets (Opa and him) and was pretty proud of where the seats are located. [We looked online in Oct when my parents were here and there were not very good seats available at that time.] He lucked out going to the box office. I'm pretty jealous myself, but excited for my dad to finally get to experience a game in 'the barn'. Its against Ohio State which will be a nice change for my dad as he has season tickets to MSU. Anyways, I told Adam to call my dad with the good news before dinner. Its not very often when Adam calls my parents - usually I'll call and he'll talk to them or when they call, he talks to them.
So you can only imagine what went through my mom's head when she answers and it's Adam! He had to quickly explain that there was no baby or one coming in the near future!
When he talked to my dad, my dad said he had to pick my mom off the floor!
We all had a good laugh and I'll laugh even harder if Adam doesn't get to go to the game but my mom does! Either way, my dad will experience the barn on Jan 9. They can come to the hospital after the game if necessary and I won't be offended!
1 comment:
what a fun reason to call mom & dad! I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it happen!
Post a Comment