Yes, it has been a while since I last posted something. I just uploaded pictures taken before we left for Mi, pictures from Mi and a few taken since we've been home. I figured it was easier than choosing specific ones to highlight on the blog. (So go to the my pictures on the right and it'll take you to Shutterfly.)
We had a great time in Mi seeing mostly family but some friends as well. Adam did some biking and riding and I was able to relax. Gerrit did well on the long drive both ways and loved playing with his cousins. He still talks about them which is fun to hear him ask where they are.
Some highlights of our trip (for Gerrit):
Gerrit got some love from the bugs - lots of bites but nothing seemed to bother him too much
He mastered his golfing skills and biking (coasting down the hills was a favorite)
He learned to drive (press the gas pedal - we're still working on the steering part)
Loves the water slide (as long as mom goes with!)
Tried to dive in the water like the big kids were doing in the deep end of the pool
Still loves golf cart rides
It is a good thing Gerrit and I head back in a few weeks - we have some unfinished business to tend to - going to the beach, spending more time at the water park and visiting with friends we did not see this past trip. We can only hope the weather is warmer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment