I think he's grown an inch or two and has expanded his vocab a ton in the last few weeks. His new room is almost ready (hopefully it will be ready by the time we return) which has been my project recently.
Yep, Gerrit and I head out for MI again tomorrow night. We are flying into Chi-town and riding with friends to Sandy Pines on Thurs. This visit will consist of seeing lots of my friends that we didn't get a chance to see in July. Here's hoping all goes well flying - stroller, toddler, car seat, carry on, camera...you know - the kitchen sink! Its a short flight which is nice, just getting on and off is what worries me. I am looking forward to Gerrit having his own seat and having my lap free for once!
I once again might be considered a slacker while on vacation. Not sure how much down time I will have as the week is pretty full of play dates and gatherings, but I will try and do a better job posting...I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment