Not sure why I titled it that, but it sounded good. As I write this Adam is retrieving his cell phone that he dropped on the trail during a ride tonight. He didn't know he lost it until he got home and there was a message from someone who picked it up. Turns out it was a woman who is in book club with me! She's new to the group and noticed a lot of the names in the address book looked familiar! Small world. I'm also getting a car wash and chocolate malt out of the deal! :) I'm pregnant, I can have a chocolate malt after 9 if I want! (even though I go to the Dr. tomorrow and will be weighed!)
Tonight after Gerrit's bath he wanted to go potty. No, I havn't officially put for the effort to train him and probably should. I'm waiting till we get back from MI which will be early Aug. and then I'll make a go at it...anyways, he of course told me to go away so I went and got his jammies out and when I came back, I noticed a wet spot on the rug and he was moving his feet in something wet - yep, he peed alright! He thought it was cool to hold it and spray I guess! I really shouldn't leave him like he asks - its my own fault! Anyways, we had a nice talk about aiming in the toilet etc... we'll see what happens next time!
After Gerrit was in bed and Adam had left for his errands, I watered the flowers and plants. I was very excited to see my beans are growing nicely, I have lots of buds on my pumpkins (here's hoping for a nice harvest this fall!) and my snap peas are large enough to eat! I think I ate more than I took inside! The only thing I'm waiting on is my cucumbers...the peppers are getting bigger and I don't have any tomatoes yet...hmmm. I'll just enjoy my beans and snap peas for the time being...can only eat so much anyways.
My malt is here and the tour coverage is almost up, the last 10 min. are the most exciting in today's stage. Better sign off. Till next time. Here's hoping for a Terrific Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment