Santa has made a special stop at our house the past few years. Lucky for the boys, his visit meant a few gifts were left behind. The boys were interviewed and filled out their wish list for Santa and surprisingly, they both got what they asked for!

I didn't realize till I downloaded the pictures that I didn't get any pictures past the stockings! Guess we got caught up in the excitement. Gerrit was sick with the flu so he did not enjoy his gifts right away. Emmit enjoyed putting on Gerrit's new BMX goggles without a fight from his brother - that really showed us Gerrit was not feeling well.
Gerrit was suppose to be in the church Christmas program but due to his flu, we stayed home and enjoyed some family time. I think I was more bummed he couldn't be in it than he was. Singing is not really his thing - although he does it and looks so cute!

I didn't realize till I downloaded the pictures that I didn't get any pictures past the stockings! Guess we got caught up in the excitement. Gerrit was sick with the flu so he did not enjoy his gifts right away. Emmit enjoyed putting on Gerrit's new BMX goggles without a fight from his brother - that really showed us Gerrit was not feeling well.
Gerrit was suppose to be in the church Christmas program but due to his flu, we stayed home and enjoyed some family time. I think I was more bummed he couldn't be in it than he was. Singing is not really his thing - although he does it and looks so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment