Sunday, January 20, 2013

Still Updating...

I know it has been way too long since I updated the blog. I didn't even have class to blame it on either! Christmas has been updated so you might want to scroll down and find that post and read up from there.

We have been plagued with the flu again around here. Emmit had croup last weekend so I stayed home with him on Monday, Tuesday I stayed home thanks to the flu hitting me and headed back to work on Wednesday feeling fine. We were bracing ourselves for the rest of the family to get it and sure enough, Wednesday night, Gerrit got sick. Adam stayed home with him on Thursday but I came home from work with the flu again! So Adam left Gerrit and I at home, went back to work, hoping to stay away from the flu! We were all back to school on Friday and so far so good!

Here's hoping this is the end of the illnesses for us this winter. Luckily all of this happened while I was on 'break' from class. I start back up this week but am ready to finish it all up. It should be an easier semester because we are 'student teaching' which doesn't really apply to me because I'm already teaching health.

No guarantees but, hoping to keep the blog updated on a more regular basis. I don't really feel like updating when all I have to say is we are sick! Here's looking for fun to return and good stories worthy to be posted!

No comments: