We had our own family birthday celebration for Emmit.
He wore his '3' shirt to daycare and spilled on it. I forced it back on him for the evenings festivities and you can guess which picture was taken right after I won…
I think Gerrit enjoyed the Gopher football outfit more than Emmit, but now we have 2 college teams. You know, you can't have a college team vs a professional team.

Emmit was excited about his work bench and loves the sounds the tools make. A few other small gifts rounded out the gifts. Poor kid, I think he gets the shaft having his birthday so close to Christmas.
We headed to friends for a Christmas/New Year's party and celebrating Emmit's birthday again. We had cake and sang to him before ringing in the new year at 10:16 (random time but we were all starting to get tired so pretended it was midnight and then all went home to bed!). Gerrit asked why we did all that 'celebrating' so obviously the fact that it was not midnight did not phase him!
It was great to bring in the new year with all the cycling friends and be home without any illness!
He wore his '3' shirt to daycare and spilled on it. I forced it back on him for the evenings festivities and you can guess which picture was taken right after I won…
I think Gerrit enjoyed the Gopher football outfit more than Emmit, but now we have 2 college teams. You know, you can't have a college team vs a professional team.

Emmit was excited about his work bench and loves the sounds the tools make. A few other small gifts rounded out the gifts. Poor kid, I think he gets the shaft having his birthday so close to Christmas.
We headed to friends for a Christmas/New Year's party and celebrating Emmit's birthday again. We had cake and sang to him before ringing in the new year at 10:16 (random time but we were all starting to get tired so pretended it was midnight and then all went home to bed!). Gerrit asked why we did all that 'celebrating' so obviously the fact that it was not midnight did not phase him!
It was great to bring in the new year with all the cycling friends and be home without any illness!

No comments:
Post a Comment