Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Typical Afternoon

When we come home from Julie's the boys love to play outside. Usually it is basketball or bike riding, but now that they have a sand box, that is thrown in the mix and keeps them busy. Emmit tries real hard to shoot at the big hoop even when it is lowered and can't quite get the ball - yes, a whiffle ball this time, in the hoop. I direct him to the little hoop and he seems to be happy as that seems attainable!



It is fun watching them play (and together at times too) to see what they come up with next.

2 comments:

mizz_marcy said...

If it is not too much trouble, could you redo the collage of the boys playing outside after Daycare. I can't enlarge it (or is it just me?), which means I can't see it. Thanks.

Cara said...

I love the follow through in the pic on the bottom left!