For spring break I wanted to go somewhere warm but the thought of bringing the boys and staying in a hotel room didn't sound much like a vacation, so I stayed home. I did a lot of laundry and actually some sewing.
I took the boys to MOA for a day. We saw some characters from the upcoming movie Cars 2 as well as a stop at the Lego store and a few other fun places.
Here is one of my sewing projects - little reversible pants for Emmit. I loved how they turned out, I made a second pair. I made something special for Gerrit (he hasn't received it yet) so I won't talk about it yet. I made a bib too which was a prototype and I think I'll give that one another whirl when I have time. I will definitely make more pants for Emmit, I just need to wait for him to grow as well as find some more fun fabric!


No comments:
Post a Comment