Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spelling Words

This week I have been a mother to 4. We are watching Luke and Paul for a few days while their parents are at a conference up north. It is pretty easy to watch them because they actually watch my boys!

Tonight Luker was busy practicing his spelling words with me. (Odd that he is doing this with me, I was never a big fan of spelling tests and am thankful for spell check these days!) When he finished, Gerrit took the pad of paper and pen and said he needed to write his spelling words too. [A bunch of scribble marks on the paper were Gerrit's words.]

After playing for a bit, Gerrit came upstairs and said he needed to do his spelling again. I later found him sitting at the computer desk where he had written on some mail (luckily nothing important!).

I hope he is as excited about spelling words in 4th grade as he is now.

No comments: