The past 2 nights Gerrit has pushed down one of the 2 gates in his doorway and hopped over the gate left up. The first night he sat on the steps and I told him to go back to bed and he did. Last night he was found coloring in the dining room near the computer. Tonight we heard the footsteps but not the crashing of the gate (its a good thing Gerrit doesn't realize how loud he is when he runs thru the house). Adam and I were watching an old episode of Parenthood when I suggested he check on Gerrit. (Earlier tonight he colored all over his arm with an ink pen and I had visions of more ink on him and who knows where else!) So Adam went and found him upstairs standing at the top of the steps with Tootsie Roll juice (slobber) on his chin! He reached up on the counter and ate a Tootsie Roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment