With the heat these last few days I decided it was time to dust off the pool and give it a try tonight (seeing the humidity was down). Gerrit loved it. We've had the pool for a few years and I think he is finally at the perfect age for it. He doesn't mind the cold hose water and will actually play in it. I think it will get lots of use this summer with it being harder to get to the pool due to construction and now having to pay for the kiddie pool. Plus, Emmit can take his naps and Gerrit can swim!
Emmit didn't mind his feet wet - I was waiting for the scream but it never came. Maybe there is hope for the kid! He did like chillin' on the blanket and watching everything. Gerrit invited Luker (and Maddie) to come play in the pool. They came but didn't have their suits. They tried out the cold pool and played with Gerrit which was just fine. Gerrit enjoyed running and jumping into the pool too as you can see from the top photos.
I'm looking forward to summer, I just didn't need the dog days of July to happen in May!


No comments:
Post a Comment