Saturday, December 12, 2009

Days After the Blizzard

We are settling in after all of the shoveling from this past week's big storm. It was the single largest snowfall we've yet to experience in Minnesota. It's been quite a transition from the mild weather we had a couple weeks ago.Gerrit's blood is still thickening as after 10 minutes outside he proclamied in a low voice "daddy I'm cold," to which I asked if he wanted to go inside and he responded "yep." As Caryn mentioned, the theater district made a new acquisition. The old snow blower lasted 26 years and served us well. We are very fortunate to have some great neighbors that have taken care of us with hand-me-down snow blowers and a lawn mower. I'll be happy to blow out the entire block with this new toy! Gerrit was fairly impressed as well.



1 comment:

Cara said...

That looks like ours! We bought one after finding out that mom & dad gave you their old one! Bill is enjoying it too!