Friday, September 11, 2009

Sports Center?

Adam and I have switched rolls this year - he is in charge of getting Gerrit off to daycare in the morning and I pick him up after work. It seems to be working pretty well - I'm enjoying getting ready by MYSELF and not being bothered by a 2 yr old as I had been in the past. (I can actually shower by myself too!) Adam usually uses the bathroom in the basement while I use the bathroom upstairs. The nice thing about the basement is the TV is also located there. So, Gerrit has gotten into the habit of watching Sports Center with Adam in the mornings...

this am, when Gerrit went downstairs, he went right to the couch, sat down and said: "Sports Center?". So now Adam can get ready while Gerrit gets caught up on the sports scores/highlights from the previous day! I guess I should've bought the t-shirt that said "I watch Sports Center with daddy" instead of the mommy one!

We just returned from the ZM football game. Another great night to watch football. Gerrit loved it, especially because we sat on the grass in the end zone area so he was free to roam - I mean run and 'play football' himself!

No comments: