Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Time for Everything

Tonight Adam rode to Roch and meet us for dinner at Applebee's (teacher appreciation day). It was meant to be a cheap dinner....well, I forgot Adam's bag of CLOTHES! oops. We were with friends and Anne was impressed I had never forgotten his bag before. So I dropped the carload of people off and headed to Target next door. So Adam got a new pair of shorts and shirt tonight. They didn't have cheap flip flops in his size so I passed them up and he wore his cycling shoes into the restaurant. He was looking mighty dapper in his new duds! We had a great dinner with friends and it wasn't as cheap as it could've been - Adam ordered an expensive meal seeing mine was 99 cents.

On the way home we passed Bryan's house and Dave and Bryan were there drinking beer. Adam asked if he could stay so I dropped him off and headed home to get Gerrit to bed. The way Adam asked, it was like I was dropping a little kid off at his friends house. It was sweet and I think it is great they have the porch to hang out at.

Two more days of school (one w/ kids) and I'm officially on summer vacation! Yee Haw!

No comments: