Last week Gerrit had his spring kindergarten program. I was flying solo and did the best I could do getting still pictures as well as Video. I ruined my tripod in the process but was able to capture the program for Adam (and you). So enjoy!
It made me sad, not to think that my little boy is growing up (that always makes me sad), but to think he won't be graduating with that group. Luckily Gerrit didn't want to stick around for refreshments and we left. I couldn't face too many more parents saying how sad they were to see us move - it made me teary eyed. The nice thing is we won't be that far away and will come back to many of the sporting events where Gerrit would hang out with his friends. I know he'll make new friends but we've really enjoyed the community of friends he has made.
PS - I apologize for the people walking in front of the camera. I had it on the tripod and couldn't move it to avoid the disruption - and of course, its right during Gerrit's speaking part!
No comments:
Post a Comment