Thursday, May 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter weekend the boys decorated eggs. They had so much fun, I had to boil more eggs! 



This is what happens when you let a 3 yr old hold the egg:

Easter was a bit different this year: Adam was sick so he didn't even go to church. So, the boys and I made it to breakfast before the service (8am service)! I didn't take the camera to church because I was flying solo so the traditional pictures by the flowers up front didn't happen. I was lucky we made it through the service with minor issues. When we came home, the boys had their egg hunt inside (still too cold and snowy outside).




Emmit showing Gerrit his finds:

 Emmit checking what's inside:

Here are the happy boys. Loved Emmit's bow tie this year and Gerrit didn't put up a fuss about wearing a shirt and tie!

We had lunch at Rockne's with other team beat friends. It was a fun afternoon with another egg hunt! The boys loved playing with the other kids and I enjoyed a little relaxation with the adults. Adam stayed home and slept most of the day. 

1 comment:

Aunt Cara & Uncle Bill said...

love the bow tie too & glad to hear Gerrit didn't put up a fuss b/c they sure do look cute!